Monday, September 19, 2011

3 ORAL-B CrossAction Battery Power Toothbrush ELECTRIC

shop.ebay.com ~~ This is a brand new Oral-B CrossAction Power Battery Toothbrush 3 Pack w Bonus Replacement Heads!. My family use these exclusively. My dentist was surprised that my teeth are clean, consider I haven't visit for so long. This item added Whitening function, I can tell it's new and improved. The price is way better then than of a local grocery store. A few comments from past buyers: I got these electric toothbrushes because the hygienist told them to use an electric toothbrush to prevent further erosion from overbrushing. I bought a three pack of these because I tend to procrastinate when it's time to replace them. But I've been using the first one it seems like forever and it hasn't had to be replaced. so i am very satisfied. This Oral-B Battery-Powered toothbrush is a good portable battery-powered tooth brush. The top part of the brush creates circular motion and I heard from my dentist that it is very good for cleaning teeth.

see more: Find camera digital ,hd camcorder , led lcd hdtv , Find camera digital ,hd camcorder , led lcd hdtv ,

No comments:

Post a Comment